Welcome to CTHUTUBE. Home of all things strange, odd, and Lovecraftian.

Total Pageviews

CTHUTUBE

CTHUTUBE
Cthutube not only brings you horror and game news, but also spotlights the best blogs and podcasts from across the internet. I love these shows and want to bring as much attention to them as possible. So if you have a game, comic, or just cool indie show or blog, let me know. Kyle Everett "FUBAR" Sember kesinpa@gmail.com

SCORE SOME AWESOME ZOMBIE SWAG!

SCORE SOME AWESOME ZOMBIE SWAG AND HELP OUR SITE! http://www.cafepress.com/cthutubezombieswag

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Zombie Apugalypse. Helping homeless pets through fashion #zombies plz RT

from Zombie Apugalypse. Helping homeless pets through fashion. by Kathryn Lippert — Kickstarter:


Animals have always been my passion. I grew up with Pugs and my mother considered them my siblings. If you have pugs and children I'm sure you can understand this.

Growing up, even though we had a house full of dogs we always had room for a stray. We'd pick up every dog we found loose and try to find it's owner. If we couldn't, we would interview people until we found the perfect home. Later in life I started volunteering at animal shelters and really saw the need that they have for supplies. I've always donated as much as I could afford to, but they need more. One day my husband and I were talking and I jokingly brought up the idea of a Zombie Apugalypse. After that the idea really started to take off. I've already worked with designers trying to design the perfect pug. I knew I wanted the line to help animals in need. That was my main priority. I'll be selling stickers where 100% of the profit goes directly towards the needs of animal shelters, free spay and neuter clinics and rescues. I would love for this line to be able to make a real impact for the animals that really need it.

**Please note that the funds you fund through Kickstarter will not be donated to charity. Your sponsorship money will be used to start the company. I do hope that in the future you choose to purchase an item or make a donation online via the website that will go to charity.

Risks and challenges

With every start up there are risks. I've been spending as much money as I can spare to get this project going. I need to have the funds to hire more designers, pay the printers and get marketing supplies. I believe in this project and am so grateful that you are willing to even consider giving me a chance to make it real.






'via Blog this'










Former FANGORIA Forum Moderator Kyle Everett FUBAR Sember brings you breaking news on horror, movies, books, comics, television, RPG's, Video Games, NOTLD, Call Of Cthulhu, Trail Of Cthulhu, Arkham Horror, Day Z, The Walking Dead, World War Z, AFMBE, Left 4 Dead, Elder Sign, Mansions Of Madness, horror and zombie games, Dungeons & Dragons, and all things Lovecraftian!-











Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment