Welcome to CTHUTUBE. Home of all things strange, odd, and Lovecraftian.

Total Pageviews

CTHUTUBE

CTHUTUBE
Cthutube not only brings you horror and game news, but also spotlights the best blogs and podcasts from across the internet. I love these shows and want to bring as much attention to them as possible. So if you have a game, comic, or just cool indie show or blog, let me know. Kyle Everett "FUBAR" Sember kesinpa@gmail.com

SCORE SOME AWESOME ZOMBIE SWAG!

SCORE SOME AWESOME ZOMBIE SWAG AND HELP OUR SITE! http://www.cafepress.com/cthutubezombieswag

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

FUBAR v AngryJoe v Batman v Superman Comic-Con Reaction #Batman


First off. I'm not calling Joe out. I just thought this blog title was funny. I love his show, go watch it!

This is just my response to his video.

The world hates Superman

I hate it when in comic movies the public turns on the super hero. It works for X men (that's the point of X Men) it works for Batman.

I think this is actually Zack Snyder responding to the people who were bitching about the destruction Superman did in Man of Steel.





Superman as a Christ allegory

I love that! Don't understand why you don't. His father sends him to earth. He could rule earth but chooses to save it. Is not afraid to die to save the human race. That is awesome. I love it.





Jonathan and Martha Kent

I hate what they did to Jonathan Kent in Man Of Steel! WTF! Jonathan and Martha Kent taught Superman values! That is why he doesn't kill (unless he really needs to, it happens), that is why he uses his gifts to help mankind, not rule it! They would want him to use his gifts for good. Not hide! I hope they don't ruin Martha in this one.




Jesse Eisenberg

Hate this actor in general. At least in the things I have seen him in. But egotistical Lex? Yeah. That could work. How does he lose his hair? Who said he has hair? Lex has worn wigs in the films






James Gordon Dead

I doubt they will confirm who is dead or not. They want to expand this universe and keep their options open for future films.




Kryptonite

I bet this will be changed. And I bet its a thing Batman invents in the film. I think in the picture below that Lex is stealing the Kryptonite from Wayne Enterprises. On that note. Do Lex and Bruce Wayne know each other? Are they friends? Are they working together?






Who Are They Fighting

My guess. Same as other Joe. Lex in a power suit. Possibly a power suit Batman made. Possibly Batmans power suit, stolen with the Kryptonite.








Batman dodging heat vision

Is that Batman and Superman fighting each other? Or did they put two separate scenes together to make it look like they are fighting each other?





OK. I'm done. Thanks for listening. More rants to come.
















AngryJoe Batman v Superman Comic-Con Reaction & Impressions! - YouTube:



'via Blog this'                         















Many of the films featured on Cthutube are available for rental or purchase on Amazon. And when you rent or purchase anything on Amazon through our links you help keep The Cthutube Network alive (or, undead)!http://astore.amazon.com/zombiemoviesatoz-20?_encoding=UTF8&node=2










Former FANGORIA Forum Moderator and co-host of The Nerd Exchange Podcast Kyle Everett FUBAR Sember brings you breaking news on horror, movies, books, comics, television, RPG's, Video Games, NOTLD, Call Of Cthulhu, Trail Of Cthulhu, Arkham Horror, Day Z, The Walking Dead, World War Z, AFMBE, Left 4 Dead, Elder Sign, Mansions Of Madness, horror and zombie games, Dungeons & Dragons, and all things Lovecraftian!-











Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment