"Uncertain that I’ll be able to do a proper Halloween episode, I decided that JUST IN CASE, I’d do some awesome Vincent Price flicks that fit all nice & snug into the slasher sub-genre. I review Madhouse, The Abominable Dr. Phibes, & Dr. Phibes Rises Again, & Xander Kane from Killer Reviews drops by to talk about the horror flick, Unrest. Also, Look What You Did: Too Many Fangs & Bolts! Enjoy"
Check it out-
Episode 38: “You Cannot Threaten The Dead With Death” | Krueger Nation Horror Podcast:
'via Blog this'

Many of the films featured on Cthutube are available for rental or purchase on Amazon. And when you rent or purchase anything on Amazon through our links you help keep The Cthutube Network alive (or, undead)!http://astore.amazon.com/zombiemoviesatoz-20?_encoding=UTF8&node=2Follow Cthutube for breaking news on horror, movies, books, comics, television, RPG's, Video Games, NOTLD, Call Of Cthulhu, Trail Of Cthulhu, Arkham Horror, Day Z, The Walking Dead, World War Z, AFMBE, Left 4 Dead, Elder Sign, Mansions Of Madness, horror and zombie games, Dungeons & Dragons, and all things Lovecraftian!- Yours in gothic supremacy, Kyle Everett FUBAR Sember
No comments:
Post a Comment