"A survival map based on the ruins of Hyrule Castle Town from Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and also my first upload to the workshop. Also I'm not the greatest mapper ever, but I think I did pretty well so far.
This is the first beta release. For the next release I might try and make the buildings actually look ruined. If anyone finds any bugs or glitches, let me know and I will try to fix them in the next release."
Check it out-
Steam Workshop :: OoT Market Ruins Survival (Beta release 1):
'via Blog this'
Follow Cthutube for breaking news on horror, movies, books, comics, television, RPG's, Video Games, NOTLD, Call Of Cthulhu, Trail Of Cthulhu, Arkham Horror, Day Z, The Walking Dead, World War Z, AFMBE, Left 4 Dead, Elder Sign, Mansions Of Madness, horror and zombie games, Dungeons & Dragons, and all things Lovecraftian!- Yours in gothic supremacy, Kyle Everett FUBAR Sember
No comments:
Post a Comment