Welcome to CTHUTUBE. Home of all things strange, odd, and Lovecraftian.

Total Pageviews

CTHUTUBE

CTHUTUBE
Cthutube not only brings you horror and game news, but also spotlights the best blogs and podcasts from across the internet. I love these shows and want to bring as much attention to them as possible. So if you have a game, comic, or just cool indie show or blog, let me know. Kyle Everett "FUBAR" Sember kesinpa@gmail.com

SCORE SOME AWESOME ZOMBIE SWAG!

SCORE SOME AWESOME ZOMBIE SWAG AND HELP OUR SITE! http://www.cafepress.com/cthutubezombieswag

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Batman News: Christopher Nolan talks about The Dark Knight Rises with Empire Magazine plz RT

The new issue of Empire goes on sale tomorrow, but subscribers have already received their copies.

Director Christopher Nolan had a lot to say about The Dark Knight Rises-

From http://www.empireonline.com/

Regarding Catwoman-

"I was nervous about how she would fit into our world. But Jonah was very much convinced that there would be a great way to do it and eventually turned me around. Once I got my head around the idea of looking at that character through the prism of our films, saying, ‘Who could that person be in real-life?’ we figured it out. She’s a bit of a con-woman, something of a grifter. A hard-edged kind of criminal."

Regarding the Joker-

"We’re not addressing The Joker at all. That is something I felt very strongly about in terms of my relationship with Heath and the experience I went through with him on The Dark Knight. I didn’t want to in any way try and account for a real-life tragedy. That seemed inappropriate to me. We just have a new set of characters and a continuation of Bruce Wayne’s story. Not involving The Joker."

Photobucket

Follow Cthutube for breaking news on horror, movies, books, comics, television, RPG's, Video Games, NOTLD, Call Of Cthulhu, Trail Of Cthulhu, Arkham Horror, DC Universe Online, Magic The Gathering, AFMBE, Left 4 Dead, Elder Sign, Mansions Of Madness, horror and zombie games, Dungeons & Dragons, and all things Lovecraftian!- Kyle Everett SemberRPGNow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment