Welcome to CTHUTUBE. Home of all things strange, odd, and Lovecraftian.

Total Pageviews

CTHUTUBE

CTHUTUBE
Cthutube not only brings you horror and game news, but also spotlights the best blogs and podcasts from across the internet. I love these shows and want to bring as much attention to them as possible. So if you have a game, comic, or just cool indie show or blog, let me know. Kyle Everett "FUBAR" Sember kesinpa@gmail.com

SCORE SOME AWESOME ZOMBIE SWAG!

SCORE SOME AWESOME ZOMBIE SWAG AND HELP OUR SITE! http://www.cafepress.com/cthutubezombieswag

Saturday, January 7, 2012

The League Of Eldritch Gentlemen: The Last Blog on the Left: New Review: Final Destination 5 3D

From http://frightflicks.blogspot.com-

So, after Christmas, a hungover and cranky Santa brought me a belated gift in the form of a new 59" 3D television. Though initially ambivalent about the 3D feature, I have found it to be universally better than 3D effects in the theater. I tell you that to tell you this - Final Destination 5 is better than you think it is. After watching every 3D movie I could get my mitts on, I came to the conclusion that, not only do I like this technology, but horror movies are having the most fun with it. So, for you 2D-centric folks (and you people sicken me), some of the positives in this review will relate to the 3D. You've been warned.

Read on here-


The Last Blog on the Left: New Review: Final Destination 5 3D:

'via Blog this'

Photobucket

Follow Cthutube for breaking news on horror, movies, books, comics, television, RPG's, Video Games, NOTLD, Call Of Cthulhu, Trail Of Cthulhu, Arkham Horror, Magic The Gathering, AFMBE, Left 4 Dead, Elder Sign, Mansions Of Madness, horror and zombie games, Dungeons & Dragons, and all things Lovecraftian!RPGNow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment