Welcome to CTHUTUBE. Home of all things strange, odd, and Lovecraftian.

Total Pageviews

CTHUTUBE

CTHUTUBE
Cthutube not only brings you horror and game news, but also spotlights the best blogs and podcasts from across the internet. I love these shows and want to bring as much attention to them as possible. So if you have a game, comic, or just cool indie show or blog, let me know. Kyle Everett "FUBAR" Sember kesinpa@gmail.com

SCORE SOME AWESOME ZOMBIE SWAG!

SCORE SOME AWESOME ZOMBIE SWAG AND HELP OUR SITE! http://www.cafepress.com/cthutubezombieswag

Monday, June 6, 2011

Will be back from hiatus after altar for The Great Pumpkin is finished.

Just a few little pieces of news.

Cthutube will be back in July with new episodes. Im going to use this time to work on my book, upgrade my media set up, and work on my entry for the Chaosium Halloween contest... and also tend to my PUMPKIN PATCH OF DOOM.

Cthutube will still be updated whenever cool Lovecraft news goes down.

The Cthutube reboot is going to be BIG! Wanna help? Going to be doing a couple of "actual play" podcasts of Call Of Cthulhu.

Well, thats all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment