Welcome to CTHUTUBE. Home of all things strange, odd, and Lovecraftian.

Total Pageviews

CTHUTUBE

CTHUTUBE
Cthutube not only brings you horror and game news, but also spotlights the best blogs and podcasts from across the internet. I love these shows and want to bring as much attention to them as possible. So if you have a game, comic, or just cool indie show or blog, let me know. Kyle Everett "FUBAR" Sember kesinpa@gmail.com

SCORE SOME AWESOME ZOMBIE SWAG!

SCORE SOME AWESOME ZOMBIE SWAG AND HELP OUR SITE! http://www.cafepress.com/cthutubezombieswag

Friday, October 16, 2015

#FF @CTHUTUBE Love video games, horror movies, and zombies? Join us. plz RT

For the last four years I have used CTHUTUBE to promote podcasts dealing with horror, game, and geek culture. I will continue to do so, however the main focus is about to change.

I have been a gamer since I was four years old and my parents took me to Chuck E. Cheese. I have been a amateur journalist since I was fifteen and I published my first zine. In that time I saw the rise and fall of game journalism in print. From the first issue of Nintendo Power to the last. And now I am seeing the fall of mainstream internet game journalism.

The big corporate game news outlets are so corrupt they are beyond saving. The only chance we have of seeing ethical journalism in the game industry is to turn to small indie bloggers and YouTubers, people who are gamers themselves and love our community.

CTHUTUBE is going on a campaign to promote indie game journalists who need exposure. If you are a blogger or video maker contact me on Twitter or Facebook and I will start spotlighting your videos on my blog. If you are not a content creator please share this post to help us grow into a force to be taken seriously in the game industry.

We need followers across the social media platforms we use.

A way you can help is by following or subscribing to our various pages-

Live From The Bunker With FUBAR on Youtube

Cthutube on Twitter

Cthutube on Facebook

Cthutube on Tumblr

And join the IRON CITY LIVING DEAD! Our legion of zombie video game fanatics!

IRON CITY LIVING DEAD ON STEAM

Subscribe to us on youtube-

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-neJrZHmlZCWXWo1PdffhA

Thank you for your time

FUBAR

https://www.facebook.com/kyle.sember

https://twitter.com/CTHUTUBE


Be sure to check out my series on youtube-






'via Blog this'










Former FANGORIA Forum Moderator Kyle Everett FUBAR Sember brings you breaking news on horror, movies, books, comics, television, RPG's, Video Games, NOTLD, Call Of Cthulhu, Trail Of Cthulhu, Arkham Horror, Day Z, The Walking Dead, World War Z, AFMBE, Left 4 Dead, Elder Sign, Mansions Of Madness, horror and zombie games, Dungeons & Dragons, and all things Lovecraftian!-











Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment